Personal information collection
MLS may collect and use personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including contact information so that we may communicate with you; and
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to website services we might offer.
Using personal information
MLS may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website if you have given us permission to do so; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where MLS discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MLS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
MLS will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
MLS will securely store all the personal information you provide.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites.
MLS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
by email to info@BuildWithMLS.com; or
by postal mail to MLS Construction & Roofing, Inc., 10101 S. Homan, Evergreen Park IL 60805.
Thank you for taking the time to read this privacy statement.
About this privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a free Contractology privacy statement template available at www.freenetlaw.com.